Awards & Recognitions TELFOR 2018
“ILIJA STOJANOVIĆ” Award for the Best Scientific Paper
In memory and to pay the respect to Prof. Dr Ilija Stojanović, the first and long-standing Chairman of the TELFOR Program Committee, TELFOR Steering and Program Committees established THE “ILIJA STOJANOVIĆ” AWARD FOR THE BEST TELFOR SCIENTIFIC PAPER.
„Ilija Stojanović“ Award will be granted by TELFOR Program Committee, based on proposals obtained from reviewers, sessions chairmen and members of Program Committee. The Award can be granted only to an accepted paper, presented in the relevant TELFOR Section. The Award will be announced at TELFOR Internet page and delivered during a formal ceremony.
The award for the best TELFOR 2018 scientific paper was awarded to the authors:
- Natasa B. T. Pavlovic, Adolfo V. T. Cartaxo, for the scientific paper “Adaptable QTELFOTAM Transmitter to Current Elastic Optical Networks Demand”.
“Blažo Mirčevski” award for the best paper of a young first author
Family Mirčevski proposed and TELFOR Steering and Program Committees accepted and established the “Blažo Mirčevski” award for the best paper of a young TELFOR author, in memory and respect for technical and scientific work of Blažo Mirčevski, dipl. eng. EE.
“Blažo Mirčevski” Award will be granted by a Jury composed of family Mirčevski representatives and representatives appointed by TELFOR Program Committee. Award candidates can be nominated by reviewers, sessions chairmen, Program and Jury members. The award could be granted to a candidate having less than 30 years, provided that he was the first author of an accepted paper and that he personally presented the paper in the relevant TELFOR Section. The Award will be announced at TELFOR Internet page and delivered during a formal ceremony.
The appointed Jury granted the “BLAŽO MIRČEVSKI” award, for the best paper presented at TELFOR 2018, to the young first author
- Ljiljana Marijanović, Institute of Telecommunications, Technische Universitat (TU), Wien for the paper 5.19/2018 “Ljiljana Marijanović, Stefan Schwarz, Markus Rupp, Pilot Pattern Optimization for Small Data Packet Transmission
Student awards “Ilija Stojanović”
TELENOR Foundation donated awards for the best students papers, presented in the Student Section at TELFOR 2018 (delivered at 2018 ETF Belgrade Day).
Awards were granted to student authors:
- Marija Radulović, Faculty of Electrical Engineering Universty of Belgrade, for the paper 12.8/2018 “Kritično spregnuti ring rezonator sa splajsom na čipu”
- Aleksandar Antić, Aleksandar Pavlović i Marko Mozetić, Fakulty of Technical Engineering, University of Novi Sad , for the paper 12.3/2018 “Otkrivanje dijabetesa tipa 2 metodama mašinskog učenja”
- Radana Gavrić, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Banja Luka, RS, BiH, for the paper 12.10/2018 „ Perormanse prenosa govora u LTE mrežama“